Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Eurovision

Oh well … time to write something I guess. It’s been a long time J. If you noticed I also changed the name of my blog. I heard this from one my favourite tv shows and thought I could adapt that here.

Today’s topic is Eurovision. I am a huge fan of Eurovision. In fact I am already making plans to go to BAKU and make my dream come true and be a part of the Eurovision experience.


This year was an amazing year for songs and performances and as for staging and effect not so amusing.

I love the Azerbaijan song but deep down I much prefer the German song, sung by last year’s winner Lena. Taken by a stranger and a deep, dark and dangerous song. I also loved Jedward’s song. It’s was full of energy and to see 2 young guys with all that enthusiasm and happiness, they just want to make you jump with them. Overall I was quite happy about the songs that made it through to the final but was really disappointed that my top favourites Israel, Cyprus and Lativa were eliminated at the semi-finals.

Oh I better stop here or I will go on all night talking about Eurovision. But at least I am already making plans to go to Baku. Today I researched about the flights and how to get there. It’s quite easy actually in terms of flights and not that expensive.

When Jedward won the Irish pre-selection, they warned Europe that they are going to conquer Eurovision so they better watch out and I will warn Baku that I will be conquering their City in a year’s time J

No comments:

Post a Comment