Saturday, August 14, 2010

A Day With The Gozitans - Birthday Trip

I am now at home relaxed after a very relaxing day at Gozo. A few great friends of mine including my parents and I, went to the other Maltese island as part of my birthday celebration. All I can say is it was a day full of surprises, laughter and happiness. I loved every second of the day except the heat hehe. The biggest surprise of the day is when my two best friends Wendy and David, gave me a book, The Alchemist, as a present. I really didn’t expect anything from them. I was very happy that they came with me to Gozo. Anyway I loved the present and it is one of my favourite presents this year J I am sure it is an interesting book as they have great tastes J Also I managed to purchase a few interesting books too. One is called The Great Wall, which is the history of the Great Wall of China and the other book is called The Gates of Troy, which is touching greek basis so I will love it.

Now I am trying to relax after this eventful day and all that I can say is apart that my legs are killing me, is that I will remember this day for many years to come and will sleep with a smile on my face J

1 comment: