Saturday, August 28, 2010

Steven for Dummies

You all know about the ... for dummies collection? Well I have a new edition for everyone, Steven For Dummies. Here are some points of this book:
  • Extremely Moody
  • Loves Books
  • Loves Friends
  • Loves Books
  • Becoming a fan of The Tudors
  • Wants to learn more History
  • Loving History
  • Hard Working
  • Loves Music
  • Loves his iPod
  • Loves organizing his Music
  • Wants everything perfect
  • Loves to be loved
  • Loves to love
  • Hates alcohol
  • Loves video games
  • Wants to be an Accountant
  • Wants to acquire ACCA
  • Wants to acquire ACII
  • Loves Coffee
  • Loves Chinese food
  • Is very happy with his work position, work mates and work place
  • A not so relaxed person
  • Crazy at times
  • Childish at times
  • Loves sharing
  • Loves Tv Series
  • A Huge fan of OneRepublic
  • Wants to learn Greek and German
  • Wants to learn fluent Italian

That is a taste from the future for Dummies series :)

Will let you know when it will be available

Ba Bye!

4 comments:

  1. haha, fantastic idea! love the cover of the 'for dummies' genius :D Really sweet definition of Steve and very accurate I would say ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool post, Steve! I like it! I am also a coffee lover and I hope that I will always be able to enjoy drinking it without getting any palpitations... :P In the past, I had posted an interview with myself and it was quite interesting... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Palpitations LOOL .. i will look for that post mela. It sounds interesting :)

    ReplyDelete