Monday, August 16, 2010

Inception and Dreams



Inception … hmm an awesome movie but after the ending, I had some thoughts about dreams. Could we really control our dreams? Do dreams really mean something? Do we find sorrow in our dreams to escape our reality?

I have made some research to answer a bit of my questions and I found an interesting topic – Lucid Dreaming. The meaning of this is that despite being asleep and in the midst of a dream, the dreamer is aware that he or she is dreaming. Lucid dreams give the dreamer the ability to control dreams and steer them towards different outcomes. Could this be possible?

I myself feel that in certain dreams, I feel like I am escaping this reality and making my own world. Some more research is to be done about this subject but on the whole, the film is excellent and it gives you a total new insight about dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment